Friday 19 March 2010

Give Me Liberty of London...give it to me now!


http://www.temptalia.com/mac-give-me-liberty-of-london-overall-round-up

I know they say you shouldn't wish your life away...but right now the 1st of April can't come quick enough! I read in this month's Cosmo that 1st April is the launch date for the Give Me Liberty of London collection by Mac and I'm so excited! :D

The packaging for this one looks divine, and there are so many things I'm lusting after I know this one's gonna break the bank (again. sigh!)

Petals and Peacocks lipstick is the main thing I've been drooling over as it's SUCH a beautiful colour. Honestly, I have never seen a hot pink more gorgeous than this! I really really hope it suits me :D

Also high up on the wish list is Shell Pearl Beauty powder, as it looks so amazing and shimmery in the swatches I've seen and it'd be a fantastic highlight powder. The beautifully patterned compact it comes in is also a bonus!

I've posted a link to the most comprehensive review I've seen on the ever-fabulous Temptalia so you can go and have a nosey at the product photos, swatches and whatnot. Let me know what grabs you in the comments! :)

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment